BlanketyBlog

Now with 50% more fail!

Google

Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to.....SQUEE!!

It's the 10th, which means I've now been 25 for a day.

Overall, it was a fantastic birthday. No crappy weather, nobody was sick, and Green Bay and Denver both won. Yaaay!!

Present-wise, I always prefer something practical or something I know I'm going to use repeatedly. My DVD player from last year is still in fab shape. This year I got a nice throw blanket for my room, along with a new purple cardy and three word find books.

Dinner-wise, it was a reprise of last year. I wanted pizza and cupcakes. The cupcakes were still awesome.

Of course, now that birthday is out of the way, now comes the biggie: Christmas. I have a list already, so I think I know what I'll be buying. And you can expect the 2007 Christmas Song List, this year with a twist.

I'm going to go sleep off the birthday hangover now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home