BlanketyBlog

Now with 50% more fail!

Google

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Toilet Bowl Week Eight

Good Lord, I was so caught up with Blowing Shit Up Week that I fucked up on my picks! Apparently I thought the Panthers were going to win the Falcons/Eagles game...so I'll count that as a no pick. I did get the Dolphins upset, and the Browns' Shitz-N-Giggelz. I went 7-5-2.

Oh yeah, the Lions and Bengals are still winless. Losers.

On to Week the Ninth!

BYES: Saints, Chargers, 49ers, Panthers

  • Jets vs. Bills. Bills.
  • Lions vs. Bears. Oh, that's rich. Bears keep the Lions in the Bowl.
  • Jaguars vs. Bengals. Ditto. Jags.
  • Ravens vs. Browns. SHITZ-N-GIGGELZ PICK: Browns.
  • Buccaneers vs. Chiefs. GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY! Bucs.
  • Texans vs. Vikings. UPSET PICK: Texans.
  • Cardinals vs. Rams. Cardinals.
  • Packers vs. Titans. Titans, but not by much.
  • Dolphins vs. Broncos. Um, duhhh....BRONCOS! (at which point I've virtually guaranteed this to be a loss now)
  • Cowboys vs. Giants. Giants.
  • Falcons vs. Raiders. Falcons.
  • Eagles vs. Seahawks. Eagles.
  • SUNDAY NIGHT: Patriots vs. Colts. Last year, this game would have sounded good. Take yer pick.
  • MONDAY NIGHT: Steelers vs. Redskins. UPSET PICK: Redskins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home