BlanketyBlog

Now with 50% more fail!

Google

Friday, June 23, 2006

Back Online!!

It's been awhile since I've posted, due to being busy and having computer meltdowns (Compaq=shit). I thought I'd take some time to update you on what the hell's been going on.

First off, Turd Boy had some legal shit to deal with. I'll just say that out of the four of us, I'm the only one that hasn't gone to "class." On a brighter note, he posted a 3.4 GPA, just barely missing a shot on the Dean's list. He's settled in for the summer and is preparing to set aside rent money for the fall.

Meanwhile, I've learned about how you can get fucked over with holiday wages. It's almost the 4th of July and I still haven't got paid for working Memorial Day. That kind of pissed me off, as that's my Brewer ticket money. I did get a raise, so I wasn't as pissed as I thought I would be.

After all, I still have gas money and a little to spend Wednesday night. I'm getting really excited over The-Guy-Who-I-Hope-Wins-at-Sonoma-on-Sunday Night. I'm bringing the camera in case I get a really good shot. From what my ticket info says, there's also a lottery where 50 lucky bastards will get to meet Jeff Gordon, in the flesh. Half of them will probably be Earnhardt fans. And a Kenseth fan still pissed off over "The Shove." And Dick Trickle. OK, maybe not Dick Trickle, but it's funny as hell writing that.

It's been awhile since I've been in New Richmond. I think the last time was in 1999 when I attended the annual Diocese of Superior Youth Rally. Back then, it was a small town. From what I've heard, the population's grown due to the influx of Mudducks who can't live in Hudson. It'll be interesting seeing in person how its changed.

As for the Brewers, I'll be going to yet another game. This time around, it'll be the July 30 game against the Cincinnati Commies---er, Reds. Plus, it's Infielder Nesting Doll day. Free stuff! Whoo!


In other news, I've been able to control my insomnia. Without cutting my required Dew intake, I've gone to bed earlier and can still wake up in time for work. The result has been more Zs, and I'm not so bitchy at work. Except for when you get fucked over with Memorial Day pay. But enough about that.

Right now, I'm beginning to feel a bit tired. Considering I have to work tomorrow, it's time to continue the new regimen.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM CDT, Blogger fritz said…

    Young lady, you obviously don't have a clue as to why you are ill at any time and why you have insomnia. Having been known as the neighborhood vitamin "freak" since 1970, long before you were born, there's a possibility I might know something you don't know. If you're willing to listen, go to:

    www.pianofritz2.blogspot.com

    If you like anything you read, leave your e-mail address and we'll continue the discussion. You might also go to:

    www.maryclinic.com

    Read about Vitamin C and pay attention to the GOAT!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home