BlanketyBlog

Now with 50% more fail!

Google

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

March is Around the Corner...

Because it sure as hell is going to come in as a lion.

The weather situation reminded me of that old joke about the person who moved to Wisconsin. Each day, the person remarked how lovely everything was, until it started to snow. Gradually, the shovels break, the words "shit" and "fuck" are uttered every other sentence (at one point, the person gets so pissed at the snowplow man they break the last shovel "over his fucking head.") And then they move to Georgia and wonder why anyone would move to Wisconsin. That's classic shit, and I actually had a copy tucked in my beaten up copy of Poems Lewd and Lusty (speaking of, I should look for that on eBay).

It's a lot of snow, but at least we're not Oswego, New York. Poor bastards. I bet the kids loved having a month of school off. Who needs a fucking education, anyways? You watch that new game show on FOX where the kids are smarter than the UCLA grad or the computer expert? I rest my case.

Gaah, what else do I have to talk about? Oh, yes, NASCAR. Mark Martin's running a part-time schedule, yet leads the points. Now he's got a major decision to make: keep on racing, or keep to your original plan? The results of the next two races will no doubt be a factor. I don't know if I want to see those godawful Cars of Tomorrow.

I wish I had more to ramble on about, but I don't. Friday, if I remember, I'll put out the first tally of Cussin' for Jesus '07.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home