BlanketyBlog

Now with 50% more fail!

Google

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

B Minus 3...and Still Eatin' Cookie

Damn you, Cookie Monster!!

Yeah, I still can't get that song out of my head.

I just finished watching one of the funnier episodes of South Park's 10th season, titled "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy." In it, your typical young blond teacher hits on an underage boy. In this case, it's Kyle's kindergarten-age brother Ike. Yeah. That's not even the best part of the episode; the episode is dominated by Cartman acting like Dog the Bounty Hunter. Good shit.

A quickie question to the readers; if it's your birthday, and you had your choice of where you wanted to eat, where would you go? That's the question I'm facing, and I'm drawing a blank.

Time to plug in the car; it's going to be cold as hell tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home