BlanketyBlog

Now with 50% more fail!

Google

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Toilet Bowl, Week Four

It's been an interesting week for me, both good and bad. That can go in another post. Here be a somewhat truncated version of the standings for the Toilet Bowl..

Plungers went to Cleveland and Kansas City, leaving the Bowl with only four Turds remaining. Those teams would be the Bengals, Lions, Rams and Texans.

My record for this week was 8-5, but I did correctly pick the Redskins' upset of the Cowboys. Just like in the movies! Overall, I be 25-13-6.

NFL WEEK FIVE

Byes: Browns, Raiders, Rams, Jets

  • Titans vs. Ravens. An interesting matchup, with Tennessee's perfect record on the line. The Ravens played a helluva game against Pittsburgh, so I look for them to pull off the win.
  • Chiefs vs. Panthers. CHEFS: YOU DON'T DESERVE THE GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY THIS WEEK, YA BASTARDS!! Panthers.
  • Bears vs. Lions. I really wanna do a take-yer-pick here, but I just can't. Here's a Shitz-n-Gigglez pick....the Lions.
  • Falcons vs. Packers. Suddenly, trading Brett Favre doesn't sound like such a good idea, does it Ted Thompson? Falcons.
  • Colts vs. Texans. Peyton and Co. flat-out stink this year, but at least Peyton's knee is still intact. Doesn't matter. UPSET PICK: Texans. Goodness, I'm picking two Turds to win here!
  • Chargers vs. Dolphins. Wowee, this game actually doesn't sound as bad as it looks. Miami may be turning around here, but I give the edge to the Chargers.
  • Seahawks vs. Giants. Seattle is just pathetic. Giants.
  • Redskins vs. Eagles. This game doesn't sound that bad either, and it looks like Washington might finally be getting their shit back together. Redskins.
  • Buccaneers vs. Broncos. Last week sucked. FUCK YOU, CHEFS!! Denver rebounds. I hope.
  • Bills vs. Cardinals. The Bills are IMO one win away from being The Surprise Team of the season. They get that win here.
  • Bengals vs. Cowboys. The Battle of the Loud-Mouthed Self-Centered Asshole Wide Receivers. I cannot lower myself to choose between the two, so here's a take yer pick.
  • Patriots vs. 49ers. Shitz-n-Gigglez Pick #2....San Fran.
  • SUNDAY NIGHT....Steelers vs. Jaguars? Wasn't Pittsburgh on a few weeks ago? Jaguars.
  • MONDAY NIGHT....Vikings vs. Saints. Boooooring....Saints.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home