BlanketyBlog

Now with 50% more fail!

Google

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

BlanketyBlog Toilet Bowl, Week Six

Well, what an interesting weekend it was!! We had our penultimate Plunge, as the New Orleans Saints are finally on the board with an upset win over Seattle.

That of course leaves just two Turds remaining:
  • The Rams were obliterated by the Ravens.
  • Flashback to last week, and I quote: Is this where Miami's futility ends? Computer says "No!" Browns by 10. Hmm.....Browns 41, Dolphins 31. Daaaaaamn!

Speaking of damn, my "shits and giggles" pick of the Vikings by a field goal over the Bears came true!! Overall, I pulled a 7-3-2 and one game I totally forgot about (Raiders/Chargers; I would have picked the Chargers anyway, so that'd be 8-3-2. ).

WEEK SEVEN

Bye-Byes: Browns, Packers, Chargers, Panthers

  • Ravens vs. Bills. Poor Buffalo. Ravens by 15.
  • Buccaneers vs. Lions. Meh. Meh. Meh. Lions by six.
  • Titans vs. Texans. MADDEN CURSE! MADDEN CURSE! MADDEN CURSE! Take yer pick.
  • Patriots vs. Dolphins. I will seriously shit in my pants if the Dolphins actually win. Patriots by about a hundred.
  • Falcons vs. Saints. Last year this would have been a good game. Falcons by a dozen.
  • 49ers vs. Giants. Two decades ago, this would have been a good game. Trent Dilfer is like forty years older than Eli. Then again, look at what Vinny Testaverde did against Arizona. I'll go with the Giants, pick yer points.
  • Jets vs. Bengals. The Bengals sure fizzled, didn't they? Jets in an upset by six.
  • Chiefs vs. Raiders. When the AFL existed, this would have been a good game. Have I forgotten something. Oh--- GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!! Raiders in an upset by a TD.
  • Vikings vs. Cowboys. This game may actually be interesting. Adrian Peterson's been a surprise, and could keep the Cowboys reeling. I'm feeling lucky; Vikings in an upset, pick yer points.
  • Bears vs. Eagles. This could be a good game. Da Bears Still Suck. Eagles by ten.
  • Rams vs. Seahawks. The Seahawks lost to a former Turd, could another loss to another Turd be possible? Computer says "No!" Seahawks by 20.
  • SUNDAY NIGHTER WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD AROUND 1998, ALTHOUGH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ON TNT. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO THAT GODAWFUL "WAITING ALL DAY FOR SUNDAY NIGHT": Steelers vs. Broncos. Pittsburgh is refreshed. Denver's still reeling. May my Maker strike me down, but I'm going with the Steelers, pick yer points.
  • MONDAY NIGHTER: Colts vs. Jaguars. Trap game? Hmm. Take yer pick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home