BlanketyBlog

Now with 50% more fail!

Google

Saturday, March 04, 2006

From the "Seriously, I Can't Make this Shit Up" Department

A few worthwhile links for you to kill brain cells at.

The first....MC HAMMER HAS A BLOG!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

Yeah, I thought he was still broke. I hope he uses AdSense.

Linkage: http://mchammer.blogspot.com/


And finally, proof that drugs are indeed bad, M'kay? Instead of running to Canada and loading up on cheap medications and shit, read this nutcase's essay.

WHOOPS!!! I dissed Canada! I love Canada! In fact, if they ever get pissed off at us and invade the US, the Muddogs, Yoopers and Cheeseheads will be the first to surrender. YEAAAAHHHH!

NOTE: "But Hannah," you may say, "why wouldn't they invade the Dakotas, eh?"

The answer: we're too fucking drunk to notice anything going on around us. But we'll gladly get along with our new lords and master, the McKenzie brothers. Beauty!!


Oh, yeah, back to the original topic. The following link gives us a reason why we should not do drugs, not listen to hip hop shit, and stay in school.

What happens when a chronic-addled numbnuts attempts to write an essay? Pure hilarity. Check out the stuff that happens in the magenta-ish page, especially the Billy Mays shit. Seeing as how I hate that Oxy Clean schilling bastard, I had to make an emergency pit stop if you know what I mean.

Yeah, without spoiling the fun anymore, linkage: http://www.eng.usf.edu/~dionson/ezzay/


And go Canada, eh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home