BlanketyBlog

Now with 50% more fail!

Google

Friday, March 17, 2006

The Lenten Cuss Box, Week Two

It's time again, bitches!!

Using the Offical Math of The Olson Files (Fuzzy Math!), I've calculated two posts' worth of profanity.

WORD MOST FREQUENTLY USED: Shit repeats with 11 uses

WORD LEAST USED: A tie between vagina, damn, piss, bastards, whores, anus, and pussy. George Carlin is somewhere cringing.

WORD I'D THOUGHT I'D HAVE USED MORE: Damn. DAMN!!


TOTAL CUSS WORDS: 31. That almost tied last week's!

Using Fuzzy Math once again...

TOTAL AMOUNT GOING INTO CUSS BOX: $1.55.

CUMULATIVE TOTAL OF CUSS BOX MONEY: $4.10


Yeah, I guess a buck's difference is different. Considering the shit I read on the internet, maybe I can make that up next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home