BlanketyBlog

Now with 50% more fail!

Google

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Updates and Crap

Yeah....

First off, I went back to the template that this blog first carried. I think it may be because I can actually see where I bullet my stuff, which comes in handy during recaps.

With that, the Links have also been updated.

NOTE: Comments are still welcome, but the word verification is on. There's nothing more slightly irritating than seeing a comment was made, but it turns out to be spam. To quote Graham Chapman in the classic Python sketch: "I DON'T LIKE SPAM!!!"


Non-blog wise, here's a site for GSN Forums Posters to check out where they and other people reside. As of now, I'm the only Cheesehead on the map. No, I'm not bragging.


OK, that about wraps it up. Of course, look for more GSWF programming, reality bytes, and TV recaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home